Chaulk Woodworking Inc. is a well established Kitchen/Bathroom and Custom builds manufacturing company located in Minden Ontario. We are currently seeking suitable candidates for the following positions.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team of staff members and are pursuing a full-time or part-time position with career advancement then we would like to hear from you.
We offer competitive wages, benefits, a great environment to work within and lets not forget great team of staff members and clients.
If you are motivated, hard working, and have previous experience with cabinet making and/or woodworking, have a great eye for attention to detail and have a high standard for quality work, then we encouraged you to continue reading further.
- Familiar with working with MDF, particle board, hardwoods and able to lift up to and over 50lbs.
- Experience in preparing millwork and cabinetry for finishing
- Prepping, sanding and staining surfaces would be an asset but willing to train the right candidate
- Able to set up and operate a variety of woodworking machines, such as power saws & hand held sanders, edge banders, routers, etc.
- Manufacturing millwork items for both residential and commercial
- Cut, shape, and assemble wooden articles to form completed units, using glue, dowels, nails, screws, or clamps
- Bench work includes working with Pe-Lam, Veneers, laminates, Solids (MDF, Melamine..Etc.)
- Install hardware such as hinges, handles, catches, drawer slides, cabinet accessories, etc
- Ability to read & understand blueprints or drawings of articles to be constructed
- A minimum 2-3 yrs experience preferred (but willing to train the right candidate)
The ideal candidate would have experience/knowledge in sanding (wood and paint), cabinetry making and/or carpentry. We will be willing to train with the right candidate with some degree of experience in the above areas.
- Good judgment and critical thinking skills
- Ability to learn quickly, problem solve and ask questions
- Team player but also able to work on projects independently
- Willingness to work overtime as needed
- Must be able to communicate and work well within our team.
We offer a great work environment along with benefits.
We are looking for someone who is interested in a permanent full-time position with the potential of growth.
Please email your “”cover letter” and resume via email to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.