Chaulk Woodworking Inc. is a well established Kitchen/Bathroom and Custom builds manufacturing company located in Minden Ontario. We are currently seeking suitable candidates for the following positions.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team of staff members and are pursuing a full-time or part-time position with career advancement then we would like to hear from you.
We offer competitive wages, benefits, a great environment to work within and lets not forget great team of staff members and clients.
Please email your cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to join the team? Contact Us today
Cabinetry Installer or Sub-Contractor ( January 2021)
We are looking for a self-motivated Installer full-time/part-time/contractors who have dynamic attitudes and are looking to work alongside a great team of employees. We are a growing kitchen and bathroom manufacturing company located in the township of Minden. If you enjoy your work, can multitask and keep within timelines then we would love to hear from you. We are a company who welcomes employees and contractors who have initiative and we encourage them to learn new skills. Almost forgot, you must have a great sense of humor.
If you enjoy working in a busy up-beat atmosphere, have good listening and communication skills and are handy with tools and are eager to use your skills, then we are looking for you to join our team.
Fast-growing company, specializing in high-end custom cabinetry is looking for experienced cabinet installers or sub-contractor.
We design and build high-quality custom cabinets and take pride in our work and shop environment.
· The appropriate applicant must be capable of:
· Read and interpret blueprints/drawings, cut lists and specifications of articles to be made, or prepare
· Set up and operate saws and other woodworking machines to cut, shape and form parts and components, operate power tools; Trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit and reinforce joints; Repair or restyle wooden furniture, fixtures and related products; Sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer, stain or polish to finished products; sink/electrical outlet cutouts; laminate counter tops including scribing
- Clean and Maintain Work Areas, Including Machinery and Tools
- Apply trim such as baseboards, crown mouldings, etc, Installing hardware (slides, hinges, handles, etc)
- Able to lift and carry up to 100 lbs
- You must be able to work independently and efficiently with focus and time management
- Effective, pleasant communication skills as you will have direct contact with our business clientele
- You must have an experience in cabinetry installation
- Valid drivers license with clean driving abstract
Please submit your resume
Only those whose skills and experience match our needs will be selected for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent